1.All sheep must be registered.
2. Exhibitors are limited to the showing of no more than three different breeds.
3. All sheep must be exhibited in individual classes to receive premiums.
4. Exhibitors may receive only two premiums in single classes and one premium in group classes.
5. Members of the same firm or family or from the same farm will be regarded as one exhibitor.
6. All recognized breeds may be exhibited.
7. All sheep showing in the open show must be on grounds by 11:00 AM, Thursday, August 23, 2000 and remain on grounds until released at 3:00 P.M. on Sunday, August 27th.
- Ram one year of age and under two years.
- Fall ram lamb born after Sept. 1, 1999 and before January 1, 2000.
- Spring ram lamb born after January 1, 2000.
- Pair of ram lambs.
- Champion ram.
- Yearling ewe one year, Under two years Pair of yearling ewes.
- Ewe lamb under one year
- Fall ewe lamb born after Sept. 1, 1999 and before January 1, 2000.
- Spring ewe lamb born after January 1, 2000.
- Champion ewe.
- Pen of three lambs (both sexes represented)
- Get of sire (both sexes represented)
- Flock (one ram under 2 years, 3 ewes representing yearlings and lambs)
- Grand Champion of all breeds - Ram (Trophy)
- Grand Champion of all breeds - Ewe (Trophy)