RULES AND REGULATIONS
- All entries must be made by the person offering them for the exhibit.
- All categories may be entered, but only one entry per category.
- Please provide a list of your articles with your name, address and phone number. If you made something that does not fit one of the categories, bring it in and we'll find a place for it.
- Judging will be determined on general appearance, design, workmanship, age of exhibitor and usefulness of article.
- Any exhibitor bringing more than one article in a class will receive only one ribbin in that class.
- All handiwork must have been completed within the fair year (August 2001 - August 2002).
- Articles must be entered between noon & 7 pm Tuesday, August 20, 2002, for judging on Wednesday, August 21, 2002.
- Articles may be picked up Sunday, August 25, 2002 by 6:00 pm.
- We reserve the right to reject any article that is unfinished, soiled, ripped or damaged.
Some of the categories are: afghans, bedspreads, lap robes, centerpieces & doilies, pillows, quillows, baby items, sweaters, vests, mittens & socks, macrame & wall hangings, Christmas items, dolls, toys, plastic canvas. Also hooked & braided rugs, chair seats, baskets, jewelry, candles, paintings, photographs, tablecloths & placemats.