1. All sheep must be registered. |
2. Exhibitors are limited to the showing of no more than three different breeds.
3. All sheep must be exhibited in individual classes to receive premiums.
4. Exhibitors may receive only two premiums in single classes and one premium in group classes.
5. Members of the same firm or family or from the same farm will be regarded as one exhibitor.
6. All recognized breeds may be exhibited.
7. All sheep showing in the open show must be on grounds by 11:00 AM, Thursday, August 22, 2002 and remain on grounds until released at 3:00 P.M. on Sunday, August 25th.
|Open Sheep Show Winners|
|Overall Champion Ram with a Shorpshire Ram||Ryan Webster|
|Overall Champion Ewe with a Montodale Ewe||Ben Stultz|