1. Open to all youth this age as of January 1, 2002: Junior 9 - 13 years, Senior 14 - 19 years
2. All animals must be castrated NO EXCEPTIONS
3. No polled or dehorned animals will be allowed to be shown.
4. All steers shall be trained to the yoke and cart. No halters allowed.
5. Wooden gourd stick onlu to direct your steers.
6. Must enter all classes.
A $20 gratuity per team will be paid. The overall winner will be determined from cumulative points of the four classes.
Youth Working Steer
To participate you should wear: white shirt, green pants, work boots (safety purposes) NO hats.