$5.00 Entrance fee per class. Ribbons and trophies for winners.
NO RIDING ON FAIRGROUNDS.
- Stock 335cc & under 900 lbs 2x4, (1st, 2nd)
- Stock 336cc to 425cc 1100 lbs, (1st, 2nd, 3rd)
- Stock 426cc to 601cc 1300 lbs, (1st, 2nd, 3rd)
- Stock 601cc & up 1300 lbs, (1st, 2nd, 3rd)
- Unlimited 460cc and under 1250 lbs, (1st, 2nd)
- Unlimited 461cc and up 1500 lbs, (1st, 2nd)
Click for some pictures
A STOCK ATV is considered to have:
Stock tire height and width, 1" variance on stock tire width, no cut or sharp tires, no wheel spacers, no engine carburetor, exhaust etc. modifications, stock air box (replacement filter will be allowed), weights within the interior of the four tires, Maximum hitch height of 14", ATV must have stock appearance.
An UNLIMITED ATV can have but is not limited to:
Oversized/undersized tires, engine modifications, weight boxes/bars but not to exceed 24" from front of ATV tires, maximum total width of 60" and length of 70" , maximum hitch height of 14"
NON COMPLIANCE WITH ANY OF THESE RULES WILL RESULT IN DRIVER AND OR MACHINE DISQUALIFICATION. ALL OFFICIALS RULINGS ARE FINAL. NO WHINING, SNIVELING, OR CUSSING.
- Driver must stay seated at all times
- Driver must wear helmet
- No sharing of weights with drives in your class
- No more than 2 machines per driver per class
- No more than 1 run per machine per class
- Minimum of 6 machines to have a class
- No compressed gases
- No one under 18 will be allowed to operate in the unlimited classes
- Officials discrimination will be used on stock classes
- No alcohol or drug consumption by drivers or pit crew before or during the events
- All machines must weigh out after their pull and weigh at or under their limit NO VARIANCE
- All machines must have operating brakes
- If your machine breaks during your pull you may fix it and move to the last postion
- All machines will be inspected in line up
- Machines must have ATV chassis and engine
- Walking speed only, this is for everyone's safety
- Anyone operating in the unlimited class must wear long pants
- HITCHES: will be measured in a designated area with driver and weight on machine
- Hook may not extend past rear tires or ahead of rear axle
- Will be measured at hook point (smallest part of ball or clevis)