This is an exciting event and the pigs are sponsored by the Fair Association along with the collection taken at last year's event.
The Rules for the event are as follows:
- Participants must be between the ages of 6 and 12.
- Parental permission slips need to be filled out and signed between 10:00 AM and 12 Noon on the day of the scramble.
- Registration blanks may be picked up at the Fair office.
- Names will be drawn on the day of the scramble to determine who will be participating.
The 3 age groups will be:
- You must provide your own burlap bag, so come prepared.
|Pig Scramble 2005 Winners |
|Ages 6 - 8 (91 Entrants)|
|Ages 9 - 10 (47 Entrants)|
|Ages 11 - 12 (61 Entrants)|