DANISH SYSTEM PREMIUM SCHEDULE
- Entries are open to girls and boys as indicated under livestock requirements.
- Sheep must be shown with halters.
- Limit single classes to two entries, one entry in flock.
- Sheep must have been registered in member's names by June 1, 2007.
- All animals exhibited must meet the health and identification requirements of the
State of Maine Department of Agriculture as listed in rules and regulations of the Livestock Department.
- All exhibitors are required to care for and show their own animals.
- Failure to comply with any rule will be just cause for disqualification from the show and/or forfeiture of all premiums.
- Piscataquis Valley Fair reserves the right to amend and add to these rules and regulations.
All Live Stock trailers must be parked in back parking lot.
- Fitting and Showmanship. A. Juniors, B. Seniors, C. Novice.
- Fall ram lamb born after Sept. 1, 2006 and before January 1, 2007.
- Spring ram lamb born after January 1, 2007.
- Fall ewe lamb born after Sept. 1, 2006 and before January 1, 2007.
- Spring ewe lamb born after January 1, 2007.
- Yearling ewe one year and under two years.
- Flock one yearling ewe, one ewe lamb, one ram lamb.
|Open / Youth Sheep Show Winners|
|Overall Champion Ewe
||Dana Hayward - Southdown, yearling|
|Overall Champion Ram
||Darcy Webster - Border Cheviot, yearling|
|Youth Sheep Show Participants|
|Senior Showmanship and Fitting
|Junior Showmanship and Fitting