- All sheep must be registered.
- Exhibitors are limited to the showing of no more than three different breeds.
- All sheep must be exhibited in individual classes to receive premiums.
- Exhibitors may receive only two premiums in single classes and one premium in group classes.
- Members of the same firm or family or from the same farm will be regarded as one exhibitor.
- All recognized breeds may be exhibited.
- All sheep showing in the open show must be on grounds by 11:00 a.m., Thursday, August 21, 2008 and remain on grounds until released at 3:00 p.m. on Sunday, August 24th.
All Live Stock trailers must be parked in back parking lot.
- Ram one year of age and under two years.
- Fall ram lamb born after Sept. 1, 2007 and before January 1, 2008.
- Spring ram lamb born after January 1, 2008.
- Pair of ram lambs.
- Champion ram. (Ribbon)
- Yearling ewe one year of age and under two years.
- Pair of yearling ewes.
- Fall ewe lamb born after Sept. 1, 2007 and before January 1, 2008.
- Spring ewe lamb born after January 1, 2008.
- Champion ewe. (Ribbon)
- Pen of three lambs (both sexes represented).
- Get of sire (both sexes represented).
- Flock (one ram under 2 years, 3 ewes representing yearlings and lambs).
- Grand Champion of all breeds - Ram (Trophy).
- Grand Champion of all breeds - Ewe (Trophy).