Tuff Truck Competition
Friday, August 22, 6 p.m.
Dan Bishop 564-7700 or Rusty Weymouth 285-3192
- All Trucks must be through the gate by 4:30PM, anyone arriving after that time will not run.
- All drivers MUST ATTEND drivers meeting at 5 PM.
- Must use gate #3 & everyone pays at the gate.
- Rules will be available at local Auto parts stores after August 1st. 2 and 4 wheel drive trucks welcome.
- Full face helmet required.
- Shoulder and lap belts required but 4 point harness is recommended. Long sleeved shirts and long pants are required, fire suit recommended but not mandatory.
- Driver must wear sneakers or boots, NO sandals or open toed shoes. Vehicle must have working brakes. Window net is preferred. All vehicles must have working fire extinguisher.
- All side glass MUST either be removed or rolled down (the less glass the better) Stock/Factory suspension. Dual shocks are okay on front. Aftermarket lift kits are okay. Length of suspension travel not to be increased except to accommodate lift kit. All lugs must be present ad tight. Any vehicle not using stock fuel tank in original position must have fuel cell or boat style fuel tank secured and covered in non conductive material.
- Trucks with too much rust must have 4 point roll cage. Stadium trucks are welcome but will be in separate class with a separate set of rules. Movement of radiator, engine, drivers compartment or suspension components will classify truck as stadium truck.
Dead Car Contest
For $1 Guess how long the car will run with no coolant. Closest time wins.
50/50 RaffleClick here for photos of Friday's Events
Must be present to win. Proceeds from the raffle will be used for mechanical area improvements.
|TUFF TRUCK RESULTS: Stadium Trucks|
|TUFF TRUCK RESULTS: Class 2|
Copyright © 1998-09, PISCATAQUIS VALLEY FAIR, All Rights Reserved
Designed & Maintained by Judy Craig Consulting - Powered by Point South Internet Service - Updated: