RULES AND REGULATIONS
- Only one entry per category per person is allowed.
- All entries must be made by the person offering them for exhibit.
- Please provide a list of your articles with your name, address, and phone number. If you made something that does not fit our categories, we will attempt to find a place for it.
- Judging will be determined on general appearance, design, workmanship, age of exhibitor and usefulness of article.
- All handiwork must have been completed within the fair year (August 2009 – August 2010)
- Enter articles between 2 and 7 pm Tuesday, August 25, 2009 at Exhibition Hall #1 at the Fairgrounds.
- Articles must be picked up Sunday, August 29, 2010 after 5 pm. ANY ITEM PICKED UP PRIOR TO 5 PM ON SUNDAY WILL FORFEIT THEIR PREMIUMS.
- We reserve the right to reject any article that is unfinished, soiled, ripped or damaged or not in keeping with the above-listed rules and regulations. We reserve the right to limit the number of items submitted by individuals or families.
Categories are: Afghans, bedspreads, lap robes, centerpieces & doilies, pillows, vests, quilts, baby items, sweaters, mittens & socks, macramé, and wall hangings. Christmas items, dolls, toys, plastic canvas, hooked & braided rugs, chair seats, baskets, jewelry, candles, paintings, photographs (still life, nature, animals, people); should be framed to protect them from dust in the Exhibition Hall), tablecloths, napkins, and place mats. Premiums: 1st $6, 2nd $4, 3rd $2. Youth: 1st $4, 2nd $3, 3rd $2. Judges Choice: Adult $25 Youth $10