Tuff Truck Competition
Friday, August 27, 6 p.m.
Must use Gate #3 and everyone pays at the gate plus Entry Fee $15.
Dan Bishop 564-7700 or Billy Smart 564-7712
All trucks must be through the gate by 4:30 p.m. anyone arriving after that time will not run
Tuff truck pay out $1200
TWO CLASSES: Regular and Stadium. Rules will be available at local Auto Parts Stores after August 1st.
- 2 wheel & 4 wheel drive trucks welcome.
- Full-face helmet required.
- Shoulder and lap belts required but 4-point harness is recommended. Long sleeved shirts and long pants are required, fire suit recommended but not required.
- Driver must wear sneakers or boots, NO sandals or open toed shoes. Vehicle must have working brakes.
- Window net is preferred.
- All vehicles must have working fire extinguisher.
- All side glass MUST either be removed or rolled down (the less glass the better).
- Stock/Factory suspension.
- Dual shocks are okay on front.
- Aftermarket lift kits are okay.
- Length of suspension travel not to be increased except to accommodate lift kit.
- All lugs must be present and tight.
- Any vehicle not using stock fuel tank in original position must have fuel cell or boat style fuel tank secured and covered in non-conductive material.
- No exposed fuel lines in drivers compartment.
- Battery must be secure and covered by a non-conductive material.
- Trucks with too much rust must have 4 point roll cage.
- ALL DRIVERS must attend drivers meeting just before 5:00 PM.
- Stadium trucks are welcome but will be in separate class with a separate set of rules.
- Movement of radiator, engine, driver's compartment, or suspension components will classify truck stadium truck.
|TUFF TRUCK RESULTS: Stadium Trucks|
|TUFF TRUCK RESULTS: Stock Class|
Copyright © 1998-10, PISCATAQUIS VALLEY FAIR, All Rights Reserved
Designed & Maintained by Judy Craig Consulting - Web Office provided by WhitedRV.com - Updated: