DANISH SYSTEM PREMIUM SCHEDULE
- Entries are open to girls and boys as indicated under livestock requirements.
- Sheep must be shown with halters.
- Limit single classes to two entries, one entry in flock.
- Sheep must have been registered in member's names by June 1, 2010.
- All animals exhibited must meet the health and identification as listed in rules and regulations of the Livestock Department.
- All exhibitors are required to care for the show their own animals.
- Failure to comply with any rule will be just cause for disqualification from the show and/ or forfeiture of all premiums.
- Piscataquis Valley Fair reserves the right to amend and add to these rules and regulations.
1st $14, 2nd $13, 3rd $12, 4th $11, 5th $10, 6th $9
- Fitting and Showmanship: A-Juniors, B-Seniors, C-Novice
- Fall ram lamb born after Sept 1, 2009 and before January 1, 2010.
- Spring ram lamb born after January 1, 2010.
- Fall ewe lamb born after Sept. 1, 2009 and before January 1, 2010.
- Spring ewe lamb born after January 1, 2010.
- Yearling ewe one year and under two years.
- Flock one yearling ewe, one ewe lamb, one ram lamb.