Tuff Truck Competition
Friday, August 24, 6 p.m. at the mechanical track
Dan Bishop 564-7700 or Billy Smart 564-7712
Special thanks to Mainly Jeeps who donated "$100 Best of Show" for 2 years running...
Must use Gate #3 and everyone pays at the gate plus Entry Fee $15.
All trucks must be through the gate by 4:30 p.m. anyone arriving after that time will not run
Two classes of trucks: Modified & Street
TWO CLASSES: Regular and Stadium.
50/50 Tuff Truck Raffle Winner: Robert Knight winning $153
- 2 wheel & 4 wheel drive trucks welcome.
- Full-face helmet required.
- Shoulder and lap belts required but 4-point harness is recommended. Long sleeved shirts and long pants are required, fire suit recommended but not required.
- Driver must wear sneakers or boots, NO sandals or open toed shoes. Vehicle must have working brakes.
- Window net is preferred.
- All vehicles must have working fire extinguisher.
- All side glass MUST either be removed or rolled down (the less glass the better).
- Stock/Factory suspension.
- Dual shocks are okay on front.
- Aftermarket lift kits are okay.
- Length of suspension travel not to be increased except to accommodate lift kit.
- All lugs must be present and tight.
- Any vehicle not using stock fuel tank in original position must have fuel cell or boat style fuel tank secured and covered in non-conductive material.
- No exposed fuel lines in drivers compartment.
- Battery must be secure and covered by a non-conductive material.
- Trucks with too much rust must have 4 point roll cage.
- ALL DRIVERS must attend drivers meeting just before 5:00 PM.
- Stadium trucks are welcome but will be in separate class with a separate set of rules.
- Movement of radiator, engine, driver's compartment, or suspension components will classify truck stadium truck.
|TUFF TRUCK RESULTS: Stock|
||RACE TEAM or SPONSOR
||Only Jeep Parts
||Tyler Whitney (Best in Show)
||Central Maine Motors
||Adam Doore, Jason Lane, Jimmi Brown, Matt LeGross, Chris Bragan, Justin Brown, Josh Engstrom, Harley Cuthbertson, Nicholas Smith-Criss, Tyler Hudson, Josh Lord, Jeremy Herbest
|TUFF TRUCK RESULTS: Modified|
||RACE TEAM or SPONSOR
||Iron Man Racing
||Under Powered Off Road
"this truck was made by Larry to beat Larry" ... cw
|Modified Best in Show
||Dave Beladra (beginning driver), Jamie Cail (running In Memory of Charles Bromiley who was killed in the 2012 Brownville Flash Flood), Ruggy Shorey, Jerry Rocheleam, Kevin Hix
Copyright © 1998-12, PISCATAQUIS VALLEY FAIR, All Rights Reserved
Designed & Maintained by Judy Craig Consulting - Web Office provided by WhitedRV.com - Updated: