Street Truck Pulls
Saturday, August 23rd at 6:00 PM at Mechanical Pulling Track
Dan Bishop 564-7700 or Billy Smart 564-7712
Stock class rules:
- Trucks must enter through gate 3
- Drivers meeting is at 5:00 pm. Anyone driving MUST attend.
- Street trucks only
- 20 inch hitch height
- Zero tolerance for drinking in the pits, by crew and drivers.
- No weights allowed in the cab of the truck
- One passenger will be allowed in stock and pro stock classes, no passenger allowed in "go for broken"
- You will be allowed to pull in one class and "go for broken" no class jumping
Pro stock rules:
- Air intake and exhaust mods are okay
- Self supporting plug and play programmers are okay
- Street legal tire size is okay
Go for Broken:
- Blocking, air bags, and ladder bars are okay
- Headers are okay
- Mild engine mods are okay
- Hanging weights are okay
50/50 Raffle during the Truck Pulls. Must be present to win. All proceeds will be used for improvements to the mechanical area.
- $50 to play, winner takes all
- Nitrous is allowed, passengers are NOT
- Anything goes!!
Copyright © 1998 - 2014, PISCATAQUIS VALLEY FAIR, All Rights Reserved
Designed by Judy Craig Consulting - Maintained by Zevulon WebDesign - Updated: