- Entries are open to all youth.
- Sheep must be shown with halters.
- Limit single classes to two entries, one entry in flock.
- Sheep must have been registered in member's names by June 1, 2014.
- All animals exhibited must meet the health and identification as listed in rules and regulations of the Livestock Department.
- All exhibitors are required to care for and show their own animals.
- Failure to comply with any rule will be just cause for disqualification from the show and/ or forfeiture of all premiums.
- Piscataquis Valley Fair reserves the right to amend and add to these rules and regulations.
Open sheep show Danish premiums:
1st $8, 2nd $6, 3rd $4
Youth Show Premiums:
1st $12, 2nd $11, 3rd $10, 4th $9, 5th $8, 6th $7, 7th $6
Fitting and showmanship will be divided into three groups: Seniors, Juniors, and Novice.
- Fall ram lamb born after 9/1 but before 1/1
- Spring lamb born after 1/1
- Fall ewe lamb born after 9/1 but before 1/1
- Yearling ewe
- Flock: one yearling ewe, one ewe lamb, one ram lamb.